A Ghanaian policeman has stated ten reasons why he will not compromise his integrity and profession by taking a bribe.
Bitrim Jacob took to his Facebook Wall and catalogued the 10 reasons why it is abominable to take bribe in the line of duty as a police officer.
He explained that taking a bribe in the line of duty has the tendency to land an innocent person in jail.
Read the 10 reasons he adduced below:
- By GOD’S grace im very much content with my salary .
- Taking bribe might send an innocent person to prison
- Bribes are curses in disguise to me
- Bribe brings sickness, Bad luck and problems to the taker
- Bribe taking will always cause the reoccurring of Crimes
- I will give an account to my creator when I die
- I respect myself, my job, my ( I. G. P ) and my country
- I must be trusted in my uniform as a police officer
9 . I must be a role model to the upcoming ones who desire to be police officers in future.
- GOD will judge me someday according to my deeds on earth