The embattled gold dealership company, Menzgold Company Limited, will from Monday, 28 October 2019 begin the validation of its customers as a part of efforts to pay them their locked-up funds.
The company, in a statement, said the validation of documents will begin from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each working day and end on 28 November 2019.
Below is the list of outlets for the validation exercise:
GREATER ACCRA REGION
- a) Osu – Opposite Osu Police Station, behind Glory Oil Filling Station.
- b) Dansoman – After Dansoman Roundabout, Bechem Bus stop.
- c) Odorkor – Opposite Anointed Electricals Company.
- d) Mile 7 – Adjacent ECOBANK.
- e) Madina – Madina-Tamale Lorry Station.
- f) Awoshie – Opposite Victory Bible Church.
- a) Kasoa – Opposite Walantu Junction, after Justap Clinic.
- a) Adum – Adjacent Melcom.
- b) Bremang – Behind Bremang Park, adjacent Church of Christ.
- a) Bogoso – Adjacent Multi Credit.
The customers are expected to submit photocopies of their Gold Trading Agreement, receipt of gold traded/purchased, their gold trading commission receipt, a copy of a valid national ID and evidence of gold re-trade (s) as well as receipts or agreements for the validation process.
The embattled company has not been able to pay its thousands of clients’ extra values and principals since August 2018 after the Securities and Exchange Commission shut it down over regulatory infractions.