As the debate over the actual figures with regards to government’s job creation drive rages on between the various political parties and their communicators and other stakeholders, BestNewsGH.com has taken it upon itself to bring readers the statistics sector by sector.
- 100,000 NABCO
- 15,000 YEA Police
- 19,000 GES plus additional 8,000
4.20,000 Cocobod pollination.
- 30,000 Forestry Commission
- 1300 Agric Extension Officers
- 3000 Arabic Teachers
- 1500 Drainage Management
- 627 at Ghana Airports Co. Ltd
- 40 at Ghana Civil Aviation Authority.
- 1450 at Local Government Service.
- 103 at DVLA
- 623 at GHAPOHA!
- 5,679 at NBSSI.
- 6475 at Ghana School Feeding.
- 600 M&E Assistants at YEA.
17. 56, 991 Codapec Spray Gangs at COCOBOD